Hey guys! I'm a 4Her in northern California, and I wanted to make a blog where I share my experiences with everything 4H related, like camp, fair, raising animals, projects, and more. This year I raised two market rabbits and a show rabbit (a Mini Rex), and next year I plan on also raising a hog.
Next year in 4H, I'll be newsletter editor and co-photographer for my club, as well as participating in certain projects. I'm super excited to share my experience with you guys. I plan to post updates on my animals, tips and tricks for certain 4H aspects, and some overviews of things I do as a part of 4H.
Next year in 4H, I'll be newsletter editor and co-photographer for my club, as well as participating in certain projects. I'm super excited to share my experience with you guys. I plan to post updates on my animals, tips and tricks for certain 4H aspects, and some overviews of things I do as a part of 4H.
Comments
Post a Comment